I want to hear from you.
There’s a brand new version of KFE out which addresses many problems and has many new features. You can find it at the new permanant home of KFE.
Here we go again. Kimili Flash Embed for WordPress – version 0.3.1 – is now available!
This is just a bug-fix version, so if you’ve been having problems with this plugin on your WP installation, this new version should help. Version 0.3 updates include:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Flash movie from displaying properly on archive pages.
The updates from the previous version (v0.2) are still relevant here. Just to reiterate, they were:
- Initialized some previously uninitialized variables, cleaning things up a bit (thanks to Kelvin Luck)
- Fixed a bug that prevented
fvarsfrom being passed to the flash
- Dealt with a strange WP behaivior that was keeping the code from validating (more about this here)
- Successfully tested in WP 1.2.x and WP 1.5
So come and get it hot:
Please refer to the Kimili Flash Embed home for the specifics of installing and using this plugin. Any questions you may have regarding it are probably answered there.